Ski Vermont Adventure Parks
Sarah Neith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bromley Mountain's Summer Adventure will be in full swing starting May 25th. Bromley is home to 23 rides and attractions including the triple-track Alpine Slide, the Sun Mountain Flyer, the Big Splash Waterslide, and the Aerial Adventure Park. They’ve got giant trampolines, mini golf, a climbing wall, the Giant Swing and a park just for the little guys with bumper boats, a super air slide and bounce house. If you thought winter was their only game...think again.
For the first time, Magic Mountain will have a summer adventure park open from Memorial Day through Columbus Day with its new TimberQuest Park - a series of tree-top obstacle courses and zip lines. It's a park designed to offer a challenge in self-discovery, thrills, excitement and adventure in an authentic Vermont mountain experience. TimberQuest is building a brand new course to add to the original three which opened last August and camps and large groups can reserve the park for special events.
Okemo’s Adventure Zone at Jackson Gore offers fun for the whole family. Whether visitors spend an hour or an entire day, The Adventure Zone is sure to garner giggles, shouts and squeals of pure delight. The Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster is Vermont's first roller-coaster-style attraction, where riders control their own speed. There are zipline tours, Segway excursions, an inflatable stunt bag, trampoline bungee jumping, disc golf, mini golf and more. Later this summer, Okemo will add a self-guided, tree-top challenge course to its Adventure Zone.
From the new mountainside Stowe Mountain Lodge & Spa to mountaintop access, there’s literally something for all to enjoy during summer at Stowe Mountain Resort.
Stowe Mountain Resort’s summer attractions include:
- Alpine Slide - An exhilarating 2,300 foot ride down Peak on luge-style tracks.
- Bungee Trampolines.This attraction consists of a support structure with elevated steel arms, bungee cords, and a series of trampolines. The rider is strapped into a harness, which is suspended between 2 of the arms by bungee cords.
- Inflatable Obstacle Course - See how fast the kids can run through this pumped-up proving ground. For ages 12 and under.
- Auto Toll Road - Over 150 years old, the 4.5-mile unpaved road begins next to the Inn at the Mountain and climbs to an elevation of 3,850 feet.
- Gondola Skyride - An equally spectacular mountain ascent, the gondola terminates at Stowe Mountain Resort’s Cliff House restaurant.
Guests at Smugglers’ Notch Resort can enjoy an adventure hub that serves all ages on the wooded mountainside where the popular 8-line ArborTrek Zip Line Canopy Tour has been drawing visitors since 2010. The new Treetop Obstacle Course will have over 30 elements divided into two aerial courses – the Apple Creek Course for ages 4 and up and The Back Forty Course for ages 8 and up. Trekkers complete a ground school and then explore the courses with wobbly bridges, balance beams, zip lines, swinging beams, rope swings, and more connecting tree platforms anchored 3 to 25 feet above the ground. The new tree climbing program blends new belay technology with innovative climbing holds that make tree climbing easy and tree-friendly, and a climbing wall offers routes ranging from easy to challenging.
Explore Sugarbush Resort’s Summer Adventure Center, opening June 22, 2013:
- Scenic Lift Rides: Magnificent panoramic views while gliding up the mountainside. At the top, explore the landscape or simply enjoy the tranquility. Ride up, hike down. Hike up, ride down. Or ride both ways.
- Disc Golf: A walk in the woods re-imagined into a fun game. Ride to the top for a challenging downhill match or play the rolling terrain of the base course.
- Bungee Trampoline: Kids of all ages can take to the outdoor bungee trampoline. Strap in and take flight up to 25 feet in the air for a thrill like no other.
- Bounce House: The inflatable bounce-house-obstacle-course offers a rugged yet safe activity perfect for kids.
- Zipline: An 800’ zipline soars through the air to a landing pad behind the Gate House Lodge.
We want to be your tour guide! Ski Vermont offers individual media tours of our member resorts.
Contact email@example.com for more information.