March Savings and Events at Stratton
Meryl Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stratton Mountain Resort
STRATTON MOUNTAIN, Vt. – With more than a foot and a half of fresh snow heading into March, the month means both lots of snow and lots of sun, great trail conditions, exciting events and now, fantastic deals.
Lift tickets in March are up to 50% off when purchased in advance online, with the biggest savings available midweek. Stay in select properties at up to 30% off for midweek, multiple night stays in March.
Plus, Stratton’s best deals and packages combine lift and lodging for extra savings and many are available every day starting March 17. These packages include:
- Kids Ski and Stay Freewhen two adults purchase a lift and lodging package in a family friendly condominium, starting at $111 per adult per night.
- One Night, Two Days is all you need – two days on snow, one night’s lodging plus a $20 credit for dinner at Bentley’s Restaurant. Starting at $199 for two people for the package.
- The Easy Package includes lodging, lift tickets, rentals and lunch voucher starting at $110 per person per day.
No occasion is needed to take advantage of Stratton’s “secret spring”, but a full calendar of signature events entices the whole month through:
- Stratton meets New Orleans for Marchdi Gras, March 9 in the Stratton Village. Dance your way through the cobblestone street to the jazz, swing and R&B of Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution, with a drink from the ice bar in hand. Featuring appetizers by celebrity chef Paul Gerard and custom cocktail by mixologist Alex Ott. All details are at www.stratton.com/marchdigras.
- The Vermont Open takes snowboarding back to its roots with truly open competitions in halfpipe, rail jam and banked slalom, March 15-17. Hosted by Stratton’s homegrown snowboarding legends, daily competitions are followed by nighttime music and parties. Registration is open to riders of all ages and pedigrees at www.vermontopen.com.
- How many laps can you make in 24 hours? Find the answer at the 24 Hours of Stratton, the mountain’s first ever round-the-clock event on March 23 and 24. Teams of skiers and riders will hit the slopes from noon on Saturday to noon on Sunday, racking up vertical feet to win prizes and raising money to support The Stratton Foundation. Teams forming now at www.stratton.com/24.
More information on deals, events and Stratton’s snow can be found at www.stratton.com. Lodging packages are based on availability, some restrictions apply.
We want to be your tour guide! Ski Vermont offers individual media tours of our member resorts.
Contact email@example.com for more information.