Ski Vermont Welcome New Vendors to 2013 Specialty Food Days
Sarah Neith, email@example.com
Ski Vermont is proud to announce new specialty food vendors Kimball Brook Farm and Yolo! Snacks. Vendors will provide samples and product for sale at Specialty Food Days as participating ski resorts throughout the season.
Kimball Brook Farm - A Vermont Organic Diary
Tucked into Vermont’s Champlain Valley, Kimball Brook Farm is home to a herd of 200 Jersey and Holstein cows, together responsible for a complete, nutritious health food: Vermont organic milk!
Vermont Organic milk brims with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. You can bring the nutrition of Kimball Brook Farm’s grass-grazed dairy to your table in low-fat, whole, ½ and ½, heavy cream, 1% and whole chocolate milk. Kimball Brook Farm’s Organic milk can be found in locations throughout Vermont and New England.
Kimball Brook Farm has been a Certified Organic farm since 2005, producing tasty and wholesome grass-grazed dairy. The herd grazes on untouched land, which keeps the cows—and their product—healthfully close to nature.
955 acres are tended with respect, affection, and a careful eye toward conservation. In addition, Kimball Brook Farm is committed to the stewardship of the land, and care for the environment. Their goal is to produce a product that’s good for the planet, good for the herd and simply good for you.
To find a store near you, please visit www.KimballBrookFarm.com or follow all the latest news and happenings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Steve and Peter are the Yolo Guys. They started Yolo! Snacks because they are popcorn fanatics. They didn’t think about a niche product or an emerging trend. As the Yolo Guys like to say, you only live once. To them, that means work hard, spend a lot of time with family, and create something that makes people smile.
From the popcorn factory in Vermont they make the freshest popcorn possible just for you. They start with corn from a family farmer in Iowa and add the best and purest Vermont flavors avaiable.
Try a bag today, share it and let them know what you think. They’re on Facebook and Twitter. But if you’re old school, you can always just call. www.yolosnacks.com
Scheduled Specialty Food Days
- Friday, January 25: Jay Peak Resort
- Saturday, January 26: Burke Mountain, during Passholder Appreciation Weekend
- Tuesday, January 29: Mad River Glen on Roll Back the Clock Day
- Saturday, February 9: Bromley Mountain Resort
- Sunday February 10:Magic Mountain
- Saturday, February 16: Middlebury College Snow Bowl during Winter Carnival
- Tuesday, February 19: Smuggler’s Notch Resort
- Saturday, February 23: Sugarbush Resort
- Saturday, March 9: Rikert Nordic Center
- Sunday, March 10: Stratton Mountain
- Sunday, March 17: Bolton Valley Resort on Passholder Appreciation Day
- Saturday, March 30: Killington Mountain
- Sunday, March 31: Pico Mountain
- Saturday April 6: Mount Snow during Brewer’s Festival
We want to be your tour guide! Ski Vermont offers individual media tours of our member resorts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.