Ski Vermont Announces 2013 Specialty Food Days
Sarah Neith, email@example.com
Vermont Ski Resorts
Sample Delicious Vermont Food While Skiing and Riding Vermont Slopes
The Vermont Ski Areas Association, the Agency of Agriculture and the Vermont Maple Foundation are once again joining forces to promote Vermont specialty foods at area ski resorts. Vermont Specialty Food Days offer skiers and riders the opportunity to sample tasty treats from a variety Vermont food companies while visiting resorts.
Participating vendors include Vermont’s famous maple syrup, Cabot’s award winning cheddar cheese, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, Kimball Brook Farms organic milk, Liz Lovely cookies, Vermont Peanut Butter, Nutty Steph’s Granola, Vermont Smoke and Cure and Two Guys in Vermont soups. Vermont Weddings will also be sourcing local baked goods including cakes at selected events. It is guaranteed there will be a treat for everyone in the family to enjoy.
“These are always exciting and fun events for us,” said Sarah Neith, Ski Vermont’s Public Affairs Director. “It’s a great way to showcase the Vermont brand and the forged bonds between ski industry and culinary industries in Vermont. Skiers and riders also get to experience the combined pleasure of snowy slopes and delicious Vermont food – a great pairing.”
Many of the scheduled Specialty Food Days are happening in conjunction with other large events at the ski areas, resulting in fun for everyone. 2013 Specialty Food Days are scheduled for:
- Friday, January 25: Jay Peak Resort
- Saturday, January 26: Burke Mountain, during Passholder Appreciation Weekend
- Tuesday, January 29: Mad River Glen on Roll Back the Clock Day
- Saturday, February 9: Bromley Mountain Resort
- Sunday February 10:Magic Mountain
- Saturday, February 16: Middlebury College Snow Bowl during Winter Carnival
- Tuesday, February 19: Smuggler’s Notch Resort
- Saturday, February 23: Sugarbush Resort
- Saturday, March 9: Rikert Nordic Center
- Sunday, March 10: Stratton Mountain
- Sunday, March 17: Bolton Valley Resort on Passholder Appreciation Day
- Saturday, March 30: Killington Mountain
- Sunday, March 31: Pico Mountain
- Saturday April 6: Mount Snow during Brewer’s Festival.
We want to be your tour guide! Ski Vermont offers individual media tours of our member resorts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.