MARCH IS PRIME TIME FOR VERMONT SKIING AND RIDING
Jen Butson, email@example.com
Head to Vermont’s mountain resorts this spring for a slew of seasonal "Bests" from more sunshine and less crowds, to family events, maple festivals and getaway packages. Here are some crowd pleasers:
1. Take a Layer Off: the average high for March is 37 degrees and the average low is a comfortable 20 degrees. Additionally, daylight hours are longer which allows for people to rise with the sun at 6:05 a.m. and enjoy après-ski sunsets at 7:00 p.m.
2. Lift-Lines no Longer: March sees a drop in skiers compared to the holiday vacation months of January and February. That’s more mountain for you to enjoy!
3. Good Snow: Vermont averages more than 1000 trails to explore during March. This month’s soft and plentiful snow, coupled with ideal temperatures, also make it a superb month for beginners to learn to ski or ride.
4. Save a Buck: Skiers and riders who visit Vermont in March for deals are very mountain-savvy. Lift ticket prices fall and bargains abound. Here’s a peak at some deals: http://www.skivermont.com/events-and-deals/deals.
5. Also high on the list, are special events! Fun activities are plentiful from concerts, rail jams, barbecues, beach parties, Mardi Gras, St. Patty’s Day, quirky benefits….here’s a few to (pond) skim over: http://www.skivermont.com/events-and-deals/events.
We want to be your tour guide! Ski Vermont offers individual media tours of our member resorts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.